Summer Holidays

This has been a very long and difficult year in college, but I'm happy because we can have vacations in December. I am from Santiago, I am from Chillán so my first plan is to travel to my house to rest and see my family.

Being in my home, I think I will be reading a lot of time, ride a bicycle and spending time with my friends in the neighborhood. 
After that, I will go on a trip with my family to some place we have previously agreed upon. We have the rule that it must always be a new place, never something repeated so I have known many parts of Chile and thanks to my parents for that.

On this holiday we would like to visit Punta Arenas because knowing the southern end is a dream for us.

Some time ago, one of my best friends went to live in that city, so I am very excited to visit and know the city and all the landscapes of Patagonia.

We chose to go to Punta Arenas in summer because my family and I have always lived in warm places then, we do not want to be frozen and without the possibility of touring the city


My family and I hope to eat the typical things and, above all, be able to explore the surrounding landscapes such as Las Torres del Paine.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Kill Bill

Post-Graduate Studies