A Country I Would Like to Visit

I have always wanted to go to Cuba. I like the History of the Island and I think the beach and the food are amazing. I would like to see other ways of living and experiencing what it is like to be “outside” of capitalist.

I would like to go to Cuba to live more than for studies, because I think the most important thing is learn about the culture and the people because it’s fascinating to live in a country where the revolution triumphed.

The Cuban Revolution was an armed revolt conducted by Fidel Castro's 26th of July Movement and his allies against the right-wing authoritarian government of  Fulgencio BatistaThe Cuban Revolution had powerful domestic and international repercussions. In particular, it transformed Cuba's relationship with the United States.


I want to know how it´s really to live in a socialist country because it’s completely opposite to Chile and our system of education, health and social service.

Comentarios

  1. I think the history of Cuba is incredible, to know Cuba is to know the world history in person

    ResponderBorrar

  2. I travelled to Cuba in 2013, it is a place that everyone should visit!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. A friend of mine went to Cuba last year and told me how wonderful it was. Besides, the people were very friendly and cheerful. I hope you can make your dream come true one day!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Summer Holidays

Kill Bill

Post-Graduate Studies