The best Concert ever
In January of this year La Cumbre del Rock Chileno was celebrated in the Estadio Nacional in Ñuñoa.
This was the best concert of my life, I can see my favorite chilean artists for an entire day, like Alex Anwandter, Mon Laferte, Javiera Mena, Los Tres, etc. It was a wonderful and very important day because it was the last concert of Jorge González. He left the stage because he was very sick.
González recorded six studio albums with Los Prisioneros, "The Voice of '80's" (1984), "Kicking Stones" (1986), "The culture of Garbage" (1987) and "Hearts" (1990), "Los Prisioneros" (2003) and "Apple" (2004). After the first separation of the band, González began a solo career, and he edited five studio albums, "Jorge González" (1993), "The future is gone" (1994), "My Destiny" (1999), "Book" (2013) and "Trains" (2015).
When Jorge and his band entered the stage the whole stadium was silent and it was all very exciting. I cried when he sang Tren al Sur of Los Prisioneros.

I wrote about Jorge too, but I saw him during his last concert before he cerebellar ischemic attack strikes him during the summer of 2016. I didn't want to see him in "la cumbre" because I was very sad about his last concert :( and I'm still sad about his retirement from the stages
ResponderBorrar