When I was younger, Los 80’s from by Canal 13 was my favorite series. And now, I count every day that I  need to see again Orange is The New Black.

I knew Orange is The New Black from internet recommendations. I really love this serie because I think is a mix of topics very needed to discuss like feminism, racism, immigrants, etc. Orange Is the New Black premiered on July 11, 2013 on Netflix.

The series is based on Piper Kerman's book, Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Women's Prison. Piper had been convicted of transporting a suitcase full of drug money for her girlfriend Alex Vause (Laura Prepon), an international drug diler.

In May of  2017 a hacking group known as The Dark Overlord leaking the season 5 of the popular Netflix series.

My favorite moment of the series was when Piper decides to tattoo his arm after being betrayed

Comentarios

  1. Orange is The New Black is one of my favourites series!!. I remember the worst chapter I saw is when Poussey dies, I really cried one hour :-(

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Summer Holidays

Kill Bill

Post-Graduate Studies