My Future Job

I studied Sociology at the Universidad de Concepción in 2015 so, it's hard for me to think about an ideal job because I am interested in many subjects and for that reason I like Journalism, because it is a very varied profession, we can stay in TV, in radio, in a newspaper or in an office.

Santiago is not my city so, I think is better for me a job indoors.  It's not uncomfortable for me to work in an office I prefer that over having to be from one side to another all day but, I think is really fun to be in the place where things happen.

I would like to travel to prepare myself better and maybe teach at the ICEI because I believe that teaching and training new journalists helps make real changes, if perhaps slower.

I am studying Journalism because I have contact with people and I really believe in the power of information and that this can reach all people is a great job, although not as much as being a teacher (like my mom).


So, despite not having a concrete idea about my ideal job I really love magazines, like Revista Paula or Revista Sábado and complement that with teaching would be my dream job. 

Comentarios

  1. I never read magazines but I think that it could be really entertained to write in that kind of media

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Teaching is one of the most important practices, I think that you can be a great journalism teacher!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Summer Holidays

Kill Bill

Post-Graduate Studies