The Strangest Dream
When I was little I had the strangest dream I remembered, it was giant mice with fighting swords. very close to my house then the mice were the strangest thing but I knew the place. that was very weird.
At that time I was a girl so I thought it was a nightmare, but now I remember it as something funny
I am currently dreaming of things like the university, going to the mall, ride a bike or spending time with friends, then I wake up confused because it is difficult for me to differentiate whether I dreamed or not.
I think that dreaming about common things is worse than dreaming about strange things because sometimes I feel like Black Mirror or something like that. My last strange dream was a few days ago. in that dream I was talking through whatsapp with my older brother and telling him a secret.
I woke up very confused and anguished but when I saw my cell to review the conversation, this was broken and I can not chat
Then I relaxed because I knew it had been a dream.
Luckily, there is always a little detail that helps me to know that it is a dream or a nightmare.
I feel strange thinking about some interpretation but I prefer to think that they are things of the unconscious that keep me restless and for that reason I dream about them.
At that time I was a girl so I thought it was a nightmare, but now I remember it as something funny
I am currently dreaming of things like the university, going to the mall, ride a bike or spending time with friends, then I wake up confused because it is difficult for me to differentiate whether I dreamed or not.
I think that dreaming about common things is worse than dreaming about strange things because sometimes I feel like Black Mirror or something like that. My last strange dream was a few days ago. in that dream I was talking through whatsapp with my older brother and telling him a secret.
I woke up very confused and anguished but when I saw my cell to review the conversation, this was broken and I can not chat
Then I relaxed because I knew it had been a dream.
Luckily, there is always a little detail that helps me to know that it is a dream or a nightmare.
I feel strange thinking about some interpretation but I prefer to think that they are things of the unconscious that keep me restless and for that reason I dream about them.

Post 8 pending as of Nov 2nd.
ResponderBorrar